NIS Problems

Hi,

I'm having some trouble setting up NIS on my network. I have the NIS
server (ypserv 2.9) running on a Slackware 9.1 machine. I can logon to
my Fedora Core machine using a username defined on the NIS server, at
logon the home directory (exported on the NIS server) is connected like
it should be. But the other directory that should be connected isn't
mounted, well it is but not completly, look at the output of mount on
the Fedora machine:

automount(pid3267) on /local type autofs
(rw,fd=5,pgrp=3267,minproto=2,maxproto=3)
automount(pid3286) on /home type autofs
(rw,fd=5,pgrp=3286,minproto=2,maxproto=3)
paddington:/home/max on /home/max type nfs (rw,addr=192.168.100.200)

As you can see home/max is mounted two times while /local is only
mentioned with the automount option. When accesing /local there's
nothing there.

The other problem I have is with the output from yptest:

Test 3: yp_match
WARNING: No such key in map (Map passwd.byname, key nobody)

I can't seem to find any info on these problems on the web, anybody have
any idea what's wrong? Are the problems related or not?

Thanks,
Max