Re: gnome-panel drawers broken

On Fri, 2003-11-07 at 14:29, David Carson wrote:
> I just upgraded from RH9 to FC1, which was for the
> most part painless.
>
> However, my gnome-panel drawers are now very unhappy.
> They are opening every time the hidden panel is
> unhidden, either via auto-hide or hiding manually.
> Worse still, the icons in the drawer cannot be used.
> They do not launch apps, nor can I get to a properties
> dialog.
>
> The behavior indicates that the app. icons are
> actually the drawer icon.  When I drag an app. icon,
> the drawer gets moved.  When I right click and choose
> Properties, I get the dialog for the drawer.

I don't know the answer to your questions, but you just created this
post as a reply to an existing thread titled

Re: No Full Control Install!

Your message will be more likely to get answered if you start it as a
new thread by clicking on the link at the bottom of each post:

fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks.

Gerry