GPL and RHEL

The word I had posted previously (that I had received from RedHat
Sales) was that if you buy one Enterprise License you can't install the
same software on another machine. Understanding that one could not get
support on the second machine what we can't understand is this;
If the Enterprise products are being sold under a GPL license (except
for the proprietary IBM component) how can RedHat say you can't install
the Enterprise product on as many machines as you want?
Aaron Konstam
Computer Science
Trinity University
715 Stadium Dr.