Flash plugin

I posted this in one of the Mozilla Firebird forums also:

I've had many versions of Firebird running well on many different
platforms.  I love it.  I've just installed Fedora Core 1 on my Athlon
machine. Afterward, I installed Firebird .7 and installed the usual
plugins. All my plugins (Java, Acrobat, etc.) work fine except Flash.
Firebird is simply not seeing it (about:plugins).  I have installed
these dozens of times on various machines and this should be a
no-brainer.  The only thing different about this install and all the
others I've done is the new OS.  I'm using the gtk2 version of Firebird.

Can anyone else confirm or refute that the Flash plugin does not work
with Firebird on FC1?