Re: How long will it be supported?

Ed Weinberg (edw@xxxxxxxxxx) said:
> Someone let me know if I missed something.
> I have looked around the Fedora web site and I have not found where they
> say how long a Fedora version will be supported.
>
> Has this been decided?

Updates will be posted specifically for Fedora Core <version> up to
2-3 months after the next release of Fedora Core. Given a 4-6 month
release cycle, this gives a 7-9 month lifetime.

There is the Fedora Legacy project:
  http://www.fedora.us/wiki/FedoraLegacy
which aims to release updates for a longer period.

Bill