Re: Yarrow

I'm really wondering about this as well. My first thought was that it
was named after Channon Yarrow, from Warren Ellis' very excellent comic,
Transmetropolitan. That's one of the only things I can think of that
would top the previous releases' string of Hyperion references (Shrike,
Severn) for semi-obscure geeklore coolness factor. =:)

Unfortunately, I don't even know who to ask to find out for sure.

--Brad