RE: what cd download ?

yarrow-i386-disc1.iso through yarrow-i386-disc3.iso are required to install.

Download the images, and burn image from your CD recording software.  If
you're a Windows user, both Nero and Roxio's CD Creator have this feature,
but you'll have to find out where yourself.

Phil
Phil Randal
Network Engineer
Herefordshire Council