Re: Moderate this list?

On Thu, 2003-11-06 at 01:37, Mike A. Harris wrote:
> On Thu, 6 Nov 2003, Ernest L. Williams Jr. wrote:
>
> >Is the support for Xinerama better in Fedora?
> >I will be buying a few NVIDIA Quadro NVS 400.
> >
> >Trying to get away from the Matrox G200
>
> Not sure what your questions have to do with the email you were
> replying to, as they are totally unrelated.
Nothing.  I was trying to make a point and change the subject.
I know that is probably not the correct way to change the subject but I
too am tired of seeing junk mail on this list.

My original question is still valid; so I will make a new thread.

Sorry for the confusion

--
Ernest L. Williams Jr. <ernesto@xxxxxxxx>