Re: new yum and apt conf ????

here is my file who seems to works well :

"
[main]
cachedir=/var/cache/yum
debuglevel=2
logfile=/var/log/yum.log
pkgpolicy=newest
distroverpkg=fedora-release
tolerant=1
exactarch=1

[updates]
name=fedora-stable
baseurl=http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/updates/1

[testing]
name=fedora-testing
baseurl=http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/updates/testing/1
"

Don't hesitate to correct it, if there is a better solution, i would be
very interested in it !!!