Is there an announcement list as well?

Hi Folks,

I´m running RH9 at the moment and folled the news about RH´s ambition to
outsource the community-edition of the distribution to the fedora project.
At the moment my system is stable and running well but I also want to
follow the development within the fedora project. On the RH site I just
found this mailing list and a developers mailing list. Because I don´t
want to read all the stuff in this list (although it is interesting most
of the time), I wonder if there is an announcement-only list for this
project?

Thank you for any information!

Regards,

Chris