Re: hoax or bad taste joke by Redhat's CEO?

Am Mi, den 05.11.2003 schrieb Eric Harrison um 06:36:
> But when my mother bought a new computer, I did not offer to install
> Linux on it. I look forward to the day that I can do so.
I would and I did it with other people with no computing experiences -
the results weren't bad. The people having the most problems with Linux
are those with Windows experiences, not those without computing
experiences.

BTW: You did notoffer to install Linux, did you install Windows for her?
What is if anything breaks on her Windows machine? Are you the one to
reinstall and fix everything? I now refuse to give that kind of
"support" to people using Windows. That's a marketing concept of
Microsoft, people giving that free support to their users.
--
Niels Weber <nath@xxxxxxxx>