Re: up2date???

Craig Strom wrote:

I am in the process of downloading the ISOs for Fedora so I may be getting a
little ahead of myself here, but how does up2date work with Fedora? Does it
have a graphical setup that will allow you to choose from a list of servers
to update from? Will I have to use the command line to point up2date to a
server? Any instructions on how to setup up2date in Fedora would be
appreciated. Hopefully when I install Fedora the up2date setup will let me
choose which servers I want to get my updates from.

You might want to stop your download and come back on Wednesday night or Thursday
night and find the pointers to the torrent links for the final version.

Downloading the last beta image now will be a royal pain.

-Ben.