Re: RedHat Network Charges

From their migration FAQ:

3) What happens to my paid RHN subscription if it expires after April 30, 2004, (the end-of-life date for Red Hat Linux 9)?

Customers whose paid RHN subscription expires after April 30 will receive a complimentary evaluation ISO and channel access for Red Hat Enterprise Linux WS for the remainder of their subscription. These customers also have the opportunity to take advantage of the 50% discount currently available on migrations to Red Hat Enterprise Linux ES or WS.

http://rhn.redhat.com/help/rhlmigrationfaq/