Re: Is the release date still tomorrow?

Tom Diehl wrote:

It is in the archives. the release is delayed at least until midweek maybe
a day or so longer. Bill Nottingham posted it a few days ago.

Please search the archives if you want the actual message, I am too tired.

Below is the message for those (including me) who did not see it.

BFD

****************

   * /From/: "Michael K. Johnson" <johnsonm redhat com>
   * /To/: fedora-devel-list redhat com, fedora-test-list redhat com
   * /Subject/: Schedule slip
   * /Date/: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 15:40:56 -0500

We had to respin FC1 today for a non-technical issue (that's all
I can say, sorry), which resets the clock for release.  We have
to start over again with the export process, and I don't think
they work weekends, so we have to slip until after we hear back
from them and then sync to mirrors.  Wednesday the 5th is slightly
possible, a day later more likely.

We did at least pull in a few technical fixes as well whil we were
at it.

Sorry about that,

michaelkjohnson