Handling of security erratas in Fedora

Hi Guyz

I have been using RH for many years, written books about it -
been there, seen it all :)

What will happen with this new organizational split between
Fedora and Red Hat regarding security updates?

Can the user of a Fedora system expect the same (good)
access to security updates to RPMs as we have seen with
the "old" Red Hat organization?

Who will in reality handle this now?

--
Peter Toft, Ph.D. [pto@xxxxxxxxxxx] http://pto.linux.dk