Arjan's 2.6 Test Kernel

Hi Folks,

	I have installed Fedora 0.94 and being updating things via Yum and Co.
I also have installed Arjan's 2.6 Test Kernel but the only thing that I
am missing is network connectivity.

	I see the lo and sit0 but no eth0, I am not sure how things should be
initialized as ifup and ifdown don't see the eth0 kind of thing.

	Does that mean that my IBM 770e laptop's 3c589_cs module is not
compiled in ? Or am I doing something wrong.

	Cheers,

	Aly.

--
Aly S.P Dharshi