Re: removing redundant mailing lists?

On Lu, 2003-07-21 at 19:58, Alex Kanavin wrote:
> Now that we have four new lists made specifically for those interested in
> the RHL project, it seems to me that some old lists could be
> removed/merged to avoid confusion. redhat-devel-list and redhat-list stand
> out as the obvious candidates for that. What do you think?
Of course. I'm very happy with these 4 lists and new generic bugzilla
product for redhat. ( I also suggested this in phoebe days ). We don't
have to change anymore on every release.

So there should be an announcement from an official to the other lists,
rather than waiting for them to get deserted.

--
Marius Andreiana
SoluÅii informatice bazate pe Linux / Linux-based IT solutions