-----Missatge original-----
De: fedora-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:fedora-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx] En
nom de Tom Diehl
Enviat: miercoles, 31 de diciembre de 2003 19:51
Per a: 'Fedora'
Tema: Re: Accessing the IMAP server

On Wed, 31 Dec 2003, Alvaro Gilabert wrote:

Hi,

I've already installed Fedora as well as SquirrelMail to serve the mail needs of a small community.
Anybody can give me some hints about how to start configuring the

accounts?

Is there a graphical frontend for the IMAP server that I can use?

"useradd newuser"
IOW, just add users to the system in what ever manner you choose to do that.

HTH,