postfix help

Hi Folks,

I'm new to Postfix.  I was using qmail, but posts on this list convinced
me to give Postfix a try.  I found it very easy to set up to get my mail
working, with one problem...

I'm trying to get an FC1 box (alpha) running Postfix to route all its
mail through another FC1 box (beta) running postfix.  I know that all I
need to do (basically) is set the relayhost on alpha to be beta.  The
problem is that beta is running postfix on port 2525, rather than the
usual port 25.  How do I configured postfix on alpha to relay to port
2525 on beta?

Ben
--
Ben Steeves                     _                    bcs@xxxxxxxxxx