Re: Migration options

Thanks Rodolfo,

I have read the page, but somewhat don't know the exact fee of site licence...
site licence = base package + fixed option OR base package + unlimited option
If that is the case, then site licence would be more expensive than individual subscription ($50 for AS, $25 for WS) which is unreasonable.

Since our university is under severe budget cut, the price may be unacceptable under our current situation. Btw, I have used RedHat linux for 6 years. Anyway, Thanks for your kind suggestion.

Bill
HKUST