Printing from Fedora thru Win2K server

Hi,
I'm new to linux, have just installed Fedora Core 1.
I have a printing problem that I haven't been able to solve, although I
have searched the community.

I'm trying to print to a HPLJ 1200 connected to my Win2K server. I have
set up a share and tested the connection from Fedora by the following
command:

$ cat test.txt | smbclient //servername/share password -c "print -"

which printed the content of test.txt immediately.

Now, I tried to set up a print queue using redhat-config-printer-gui
with the same parameters as used from the command line. Now I get the
error message in the configuration tool "Unable to connect to SAMBA host
..., connection failed with ERROR: NT_STATUS_UNSUCCESSFUL"

I don't understand why the SAMBA host (Win2K) can be found from the
command line, but not from the queue? Can anyone help me?

Carsten

--
Carsten Stidsen <carsten.stidsen@xxxxxxxxxx>