Errata page needed on Fedora site..

I think an errata page is needed on the Fedora site to show which updates are availible and wheather or not they are bug fixes or security patches.. Basically the same as the page on the Redhat support pages.. The reason being that it is very important for anyone with a system connected to the internet to apply security patches but not as critical to apply bug fixes unless that particular bug affects you.. So if they were clearly showed on a page when they were released then we would all be able to easily see what was needed..

Later..