Re: A good book on C Programming?

Gavin,

The C language books that I have been using are all in portuguese, so
it's better someone else tell you about this, but if you want to engage
in the world of C programming, give a look at "The Art of Unix
Programming" written by Eric Steven Raymond.

http://catb.org/~esr/writings/taoup/html/

Regards

Rodrigo