Re: ISO'S

At 10:08 12/27/2003, you wrote:
I then burned the 3 iso's to 3 cd's.
All I can see is the iso file when I open up the cdrom.
How do I get the directories to show up ?

Hi, Dana.

You are burning the ISO _file_ to CD, which is not what you want. ISO images contain an entire filesystem, bit by bit, and must be copied directly onto the CD-ROM. In your CD-burning software, look for an option to "burn image" or something like that. If you cannot find it, please tell us what software (Nero, Roxio) and version you are using so that we can help you find that option.

When you successfully burn an ISO image to CD, you should be able to insert the CD and see lots of little files. You should also be able to read the README file in there with a simple editor like Notepad (or any other word processor for that matter).

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.simpaticus.com