Re: New Fedora Install

At 00:46 12/27/2003, you wrote:
> 1>  I mistakenly told it to only install only on /hda.  So right now /hdb
> is sitting vacant, and pretty much inaccessable.  Is there some
> partitioning/formatting tool out there that I can use to
> reformat/partition and then mount the harddrive?

Still searching for this one...

Use parted to create the partitions, then I think mke2fs to format them. Finally, create an empty directory like "/data" and mount a partition at that point using "mount /dev/hdb1 /data". You can also add a line to /etc/fstab to make it automatic; see the man pages of all these for details.

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.simpaticus.com