add/remove packages

It's important to work on add/remove packages.
This is because when i try to install packages from another source tree --tree=/mnt/cdrom and the script require another CDROM to continue with other packages the redhat-config-packages must to make a pause and request the next CDROM and then continue....

I say that because i install Fedora Core 1 on my pc then remove my CDROM and try to install packages from another CDROM located on another computer that share it via samba and the program don't make a pause for request the next CDROM that contains needed packages.

Sorry for my english, i don't speak it.