Re: flash plugin

Do you get any command-line output?

Run mozilla from a terminal and see what it says. I think that to get flash to work you need one of the compat packages (not sure which, I don't install/use flashplayer).

--Jon

Pablo Rodriguez Gonzalez wrote:
Hi Antti,

Did you use the tar.gz or the rpm?. You only have to put the files in these plugins directory and restart the browser.

Regards,

On Fri, 26 Dec 2003 21:28:51 +0200