Re: GPG with up2date is driving me nuts

Up2date couldn't even get bash2, for me.

After 5 attempts I am just downloading all the rpms from the update site. :-(

I didn't get any errors, up2date whould just stop downloading after a few hundred packets.

Fritz Whittington wrote:

On or about 2003-12-24 12:05, Benjamin J. Weiss whipped out a trusty #2 pencil and scribbled: