Update: kernel-2.4.22-1.2135.nptl

On Wed, 2003-12-24 at 02:30, William Hooper wrote:
> Jack Spaar said:
> > This showed up in the updates-released stream earlier
> > today.  I don't see a corresponding post to fedora-announce.
>
> Probably just waiting a bit for the mirrors to sync.  Or Dave forgot... :-)

The latter.. Looks like I'm getting the flu for xmas ;-[

> > What's new here?

> Tux
> http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-test-list/2003-December/msg00221.html

It's merged, though currently disabled. A few folks noticed strangeness
in the test kernel I put out, so although its merged in the tree, it
isn't in the spec right now until we figure out whats going on.

> and libata (with Serial ATA support)
> http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-test-list/2003-December/msg00258.html

Yep, this is in.

Additionally some small bits...

- Fix leak in CDROM IOCTL. (#112249)
- Enable support for G450/G550 dualhead framebuffer.
- increase the Minimal Round Trip Timeout to cut down on annoying
  "NFS server not responding" messages.
- Increase Exec-Shield strictness.

That'll keep people busy until January hopefully 8-)

	Dave