Migrating Mozilla data..

Hi,

I have just got back from holiday and now want to get around to changing from RH9 to FC1..

The only thing that I am not sure of is moving my Mozilla mail and news mail stores, account setups and rules to the new system..

Will it simply be a case of copying the ~/.mozilla directory to the newly installed system?

Would be nice if Mozilla had and export / import option for moving the data from one install to another..

Thanks for any info..

Later..