Re: Promise SATA Module ?

Well I installed the kernel-source i then booted using kernel-BOOT and
compiled the module. When I then tried to use the module it told me the
module was for kernel2.4.22-2115.nptl and this is
kernel-2.4.22-2115.nptlBOOT I was stumped at this point because creating
the install disk is useless if you cant boot the kernel.

Dean