From: fedora-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:fedora-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Dennis Calhoun
Sent: 23 December 2003 16:46
To: fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: no "power down"

Aside from problems with the RHN up2date, the only thing I've found so
far (two days after upgrading RHL9 to Fedora core 1) is that when I
Shut Down the system, there is now a need for me to manually turn the
power off.

RHL9 used to use the automatic power off feature of my Dell 4100 and I
would like that to work now too. Is there something I've missed that
can be used to enable this feature?

--
Dennis C.