Re: GPG with up2date is driving me nuts

When I first clean installed Fedora Core 1 in early Novemmber I only had to
enter the RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora and it worked. Today I did a clean install (from
the same disks) on the same machine (I decided I wanted to keep it and make a
real system out of it and not an experimental system) and had to use both. I
am not sure what has changed, but something seems to have chagned.

Charles Layno
Greensboro, NC