Re: Mplayer as Quicktime plugin?

Hi Scott,

thank you very much, I just downloaded gxine and so far I like it a lot.
Could you just show me your filetype/MIME settings that make Opera (or
your preferred browser) automatically run gxine for Quicktime/MPEG/WMV
movies?

Thks a lot, and happy holidays for you and your dearest ones too =)

Best,

Andre