Oracle 9iR2?

Has anyone installed Oracle 9iR2 on Fedora Core 1?

I'm getting pretty close. I have the GUI installer displaying. I have it
getting substantially through the install. It's erroring on a "files.map
(file or directory not found)." I searched Google and found some SUSE guys
were getting it with version 8.2. There was no response to their questions
in August.

If anyone's got it to work, I'd like to know what steps they followed. If
anyone's interested in trying, I'll provide the steps I followed (which
include a couple of tricks to get around a problem).

Thanks,
Mark