Re: kde-beta

trufflesdad wrote:
I have just collected the kde-beta files and stowed them in
/home/user/Destop/kde

Is it possible to install these using yum which I suppose would
install them in the corect order for the dependencies? And if so will
it overwrite the present kde files ??

You don't need yum for this task. Just do:

rpm -Fvh /home/user/Desktop/kde/*.rpm

--
Simon Perreault <nomis80@xxxxxxxxxxx>
http://nomis80.org