Re: Iptables

Marcel Janssen wrote:

On Saturday 20 December 2003 12:08, Alex White wrote:

On the second box, armed with a single ethernet card
connected to the previously mentioned crossover cable, no
iptables rules, internet access works just fine. I can
browse, and use gaim flawlessly. However, with this set up I
am unable to download anything on the box. When starting a
download, the machine will have a 100+ kb/s download which
within 10-30 seconds dies out to 0k/s. No downloads ever
finish.

I had similar problems, but I couldn't even use internet well. A web page would only load partialy. After changing the driver of my ethernet card my problem was solved.

Regards,
Marcel