Request for verification of Bug in ImageMagick.

I'd like to know if anyone else can lock up their system using the
sequence below.  If so, I'll add this to bugzilla for ImageMagick
under Fedora.

======================

display <some image_name>

click on the image to bring up the "commands" menu
select "Miscellany"
select "Preferences"
select "Display image on a centered background"
select "Apply"
Image will re-draw
right click image to bring up "shortcuts" menu
select Image Info

At this point I see an hour glass that never goes away. I cannot bring
up the task bar or <alt>-tab to any other application that's running.
I have to <ctrl>-<alt>-F1 to a console window, login and issue a kill
command to kill the "display" process.

Note: you'll have to edit "/root/.display"  file to set:

display.backdrop False

to reverse the actions above.

Regards,  Mike Klinke