Re: Rhytmbox failure

Alex White wrote:

If it is a permissive issue, then you would be better off not running
as root. I wouldn't ever suggest running as root when you're generating
errors. Unless of course you know it's not gonna trash anything.

Right, sorry I should have been more clear. I didn't mean that as a solution, just as a quick test to see if it was a permissions problem.

Peter