How to configure an AVM fritz card usb.v2.0

I have an avm fritzcard usb.v2.0 and i cannot make it working in my fedora linux .
Unfortunatelly the only distro witch supports it is Suse from ver 8.1 to 9.0 , but it cant work on fedora and in any Redhat based distro . This is a reason that made me to turn my interresting to Suse distros.
Please help if someone has already solve the same problem ...
Thanks
George