Re: RH 9.0

Hi Phil,

I can appreciate where you are coming from, however, I don't have the luxury or time to download
files every day to keep up with a stable version of FC 1. From what I see here FC 1 should have
waited 6 months before release to work out the kinks that we seem to be having.

I have applications that I need to run on FC 1 and they don't. Either linking problems or assembly
problems. I just want to start with something more stable that is all. And besides I did pay for someone
to ship me FC 1 so I am not completely taking.

Chris

Randal, Phil wrote:

That'll do you till the end of April 2004, and then what?

You could instead stay with FC1, feeding back problem reports to the
developers, so that when FC2 comes out in April it will be a better product.

Open Source is about give and take, not just take.

Cheers,

Phil

Phil Randal
Network Engineer