Re: iptables and ip_conntrack_ftp

Kevin Street wrote:
I'm setting up an ftp server and my iptables rules work as long as I
 modprobe ip_conntrack_ftp

Should iptables be loading this dynamically or do you normally just add
it into the list in /etc/sysconfig/iptables-config ?

/etc/sysconfig/iptables-config
This seems to be the standard yes. I think FC1 removes all iptables modules every time you do service iptables restart, while previous versions of RH didn't.

Warren