Yum Repository Notes: Version 1.0 Released

I am releasing Version 1.0 of my Yum Repository Notes under the
GDFL. You may get it at the usual place,
http://www.charlescurley.com/yum.html.

The notes cover two subjects in detail.

The abstract is as follows:

  "With Red Hat Linux being replaced by Fedora Linux, the
  administrator's motto will have to be (to paraphrase W.C. Fields)
  "update early and update often". Also, Red Hat's Anaconda installer
  installs unwanted packages. The first section of this HOWTO deals
  with the question: How to install and update with a minimal amount
  of effort and avoid the unwanted packages?

  "The second part shows how to use a yum repository to upgrade from
  one version to another."

I would appreciate any constructive criticism.

Thank you.