Possible ways to Upgrade from Fedora beta3 to Core1

Hi,
What are the possible ways to upgrade a running system from beta 3 to Core 1? Are there any known problems upgrading beta3 to Core1? I was thinking about putting in the CD-Roms for Core 1 and booting up then follow the upgrade procedure. I was also wondering about packages or RPMs that are installed which are not part of beta 3 or Core 1.

If I don't make sense, I will try and rephrase the questions.

Thanks
alan