Re: OT ??? Re: About: Username with DOT

Fritz Whittington wrote:
On or about 2003-12-16 21:07, Jim Cornette whipped out a trusty #2
pencil and scribbled:

Magic Wu wrote:

PS - Posting in HTML messes up a lot of text based email clients. Some
delete html messages and your pool of possible helpful people drop off
considerably.

Look at the source to his post. Nary a scrap of HTML anywhere. Just plain vanilla

as was your reply to his post.

My apologies for the html mixup. BIG5 was pretty *big text*.

Do you recall which list had the discussion about using adduser with user.lastname for account names. I was trying to lead Magic Wu to the discussion list for the dot in the username. As stated, the discussion didn't interest me enough to save email from the discussion.

Jim