Re: Erreta support

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003, Ventsislav Genchev wrote:

> and the erreta support stops, what should I do? Change it with Debian;
> Install the next version of Fedora Core (don't think so... I don't plan
> to change my os every 6 months)..

You do realize that by definition Fedora is supposed to have a new Release
twice a year or so? The EOL of each release would appear to be 2-3 months
after the next release (ie EOL for FC1 will be 2-3 months after FC2 is
released). EOL meaning no more errata/security fixes.

So, if you're using Fedora, you should already be planning on updating at
least every 6 months.

Bill Carlson
--
Systems Administrator    wcarlson@xxxxxx      | Anything is possible,