Re: multiple duplicate postings -- whose fault is it?

[Michael]
 Just one question, did you test your mail server before
posting to a public mailing-list? Was it misconfiguration or
what was the cause of this?

1) PostCast has served me well for 4/5 monts until today;

2) this is a know (not to me until today) bug of this
software that happens on random basis;

3) I've posted here before several times since the -test
time with no prob.

Now I'm searching a subtitute of it.

:-(
Sorry again for all the mess

PS = can I switch back to tiscalinet account or has it been
blocked ? this is my primary e-mail and I'd like to keeep it
free .... tnx