Re: multiple duplicate postings -- whose fault is it?

Hi folks,

> The other reason would be that he, like myself, got only one such
> message, so he has no idea that this problem ever occured.

 Is it actually established where this problem lies? I've got only one copy
of this message.

 I do remember once removing a "lock" file from the mailman spool directory
which resulted in a single mail being sent out endlessly until I fixed this
via the mailman interface. I am still puzzled by this design, but it might
be that the problem lies there and not with koolinus.

Bye,
Leonard.