Re: Is something wrong with the fedora list? (WAS Re: Power-off

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 08:48:46 -0200
Andre Costa <acosta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Yeah, a real PITA. To the ones using procmail:
>
> :0 h
> * ^From.*koolinus@tiscalinet\.it
> /dev/null

For those on a dialup, may I suggest mailfilter or one of the other
programs that delete mail at the server. There are some that can be
found on freshmeat.

> (the thing is, this poor guy will never send me email again... at
> least not until I remove the above rule from ~/.procmailrc ;))

Agreed. And I almost never remove a delete rule after it's more than 24
hours old.

--
I love the way Microsoft follows standards. In much the same manner
that fish follow migrating caribou.