Re: Power-off

Sponger wrote:

Hey folks,

I have had fedora installed on my system for a coupl weeks now and lately when I shut down, the computer does not power down, after all proccesses have been killed and the term signal was sent.

Any ideas? I have not changed, added, or modified any hardware on the system. It is a DFI lanparty nfII ultra, with a 2600+ "Barton" amd, 1gb crucial pc2700 ram, MSI fx5600.

Thanks guys!